Since 1999, the Ontario passenger transportation industry has come together each April at the Ontario Transportation Expo (OTE) to network, learn, and celebrate. In 2021, for the second year in a row, colleagues will miss the opportunity to meet face-to-face. But not to worry. If COVID-19 has taught us anything, it’s that we can pivot and find new ways to collaborate.
Introducing OPTA LIVE, an exciting opportunity to capture the best of OTE and expand on it. Throughout 2021, OPTA’s Business Members are invited to work with the OPTA OTE Planning Committee to provide impactful, timely topics for transit leaders and their teams.
- Sessions can be up to 90 minutes in length
- Offered using the OPTA Zoom platform
- Open to a range of formats including panels, workshops, fireside chats, or hands-on training.
- Include Q&A
- Recorded and posted to the OPTA website for on-demand viewing
- Sponsorship Fee
- Option 1: $500 (For OPTA members only; webinar registration will be free for OPTA members and $20/person for non-members)
- Option 2: $1000 (For OPTA members; webinar registration will be free for everyone)
- Option 3: $1000 (For OPTA non-members; webinar registration will be free for OPTA members and $20/person for non-members)
Time slots and dates are available on a first come first serve basis so register now.
All OPTA LIVE proposals will be reviewed by the OPTA OTE Planning Committee. The committee may wish to meet with the sponsor to suggest additional speakers or offer other constructive input.