The OPTA LIVE webinar series is back by popular demand! OPTA’s Business Members are invited to collaborate with OPTA to provide impactful, timely topics for Ontario transit leaders and their teams.
- Sessions can be up to 90 minutes in length
- Offered using the OPTA Zoom platform or your conferencing system
- Open to a range of formats including panels, workshops, fireside chats, or hands-on training.
- Include Q&A
- Recorded and posted to the OPTA website for on-demand viewing
- Time slots and dates are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Option 1: OPTA Members, non-members and public attendees ($1000)
- Option 2: OPTA Member attendees only ($500)
Time slots and dates are available on a first come first serve basis so register now.
All OPTA LIVE proposals will be reviewed by the Chairs, Vice Chairs and Co-Chairs of OPTA Committees. The committee may wish to meet with the sponsor to suggest additional speakers or offer other constructive input. The payment collected during this registration process will be fully refunded if the proposal is not approved by OPTA.